Friday, November 18, 2005

WORK - Internalising my anger...

..is something I really need to stop doing.

Okay these four kids, probably 13/14 year olds come in with their skateboards. One of them had fallen and they wanted a band-aid or two. So nice guy that I am, usually, let them sit down and patch themselves up of course thinking they are going to leave in a couple of minutes...

...next thing I know as I see them about to leave.. my co-worker says something and they come upto the front desk and start talking to her. She doesn't try to encourage them to leave the hotel she evens goes to the point of showing them pictures on her son... So here I am getting pissed and more pissed at the situation that I feel I started by letting them sit down and fix their wounds.

...well then they ask me where I am from? Of course I tell them.. I'm polite.. I'm english for fuck's sake... but anyhow... She all tells me to say "Bloody hell" or "Bloody bastard".... So in the course or telling to leave the hotel and after much heckling.. I say You Bloody bastards get out of my hotel... big mistake.. then they pull out a camcorder and ask me to do it for the camera... I immediately step around the corner... there is no way I am getting caught on camera saying something like in my uniform.. knowing my luck it would end up on the internet being download of the week....

...so from around the corner I am saying turn it off.. get out of the hotel.. and my co-worker isn't helping much as she keeps begging me to do it.... so in the end I just snap say I am calling the police and yell at the top of my lungs... "GET OUT!!!!".. not6 the most professional way of dealing with it... but hey they did leave.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what your yell sounds like... I'm surprised those kids didn't pee themselves on their way out the door..lol

7:57 AM, November 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home