Friday, November 25, 2005

TV - What were they thinking?

ABC has cancelled Alias.. now I don't watch this show, but I have always wanted to go rent the DVDs and watch from the start.

What really upsets me is that last season Alias had it's biggest audience yet when it followed on from Lost and then the new season came round and ABC in all their wisdom move it to Thursday night up against Survivor (still one of the top 10 shows on TV) which in essence has turned out to be show suicide. It seems ABC have just killed off a perfectly good show... if it had been left in the post-LOST slot I don't see how it could have been cancelled.

Shame. Shame.

Also CBS announced they are cancelling Sci-fi show Threshold.. good thing I didn't end up watching that one and getting into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home