Friday, October 14, 2005

SOCOM 3 - An Apology

I just want to take the time to apologise in advance to Cindy for the hours that I am going to spend playing this game. And for the times that I am going to be grumpy or distracted whilst wanting to play it.

SOCRACK this is my addiction that I have to live with everyday. If I don't play for a day or two I'm going to get the SOCOM DTs.

My fingers will start twitching on imaginary buttons, I will get night terrors involving me being chased by a tank.

You'll see those anti-drug commercials on TV and you'll hear "Just tell your little brother you forgot to pick him up because you were playing SOCOM."

It's crazy SOCOM becomes more than a game. It becomes life.

I am OzarkSavage hear me roar.

So again I apologise for all the times you ask me if I'm coming to bed now and I say "Just one more round.."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so your apology in advance is supposed to mean that I can't get mad or what? LOL.... oh well.. don't be upset when you realize that you don't get "special treats" anymore. :P

11:03 AM, October 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home