Saturday, October 22, 2005

Just another Saturday morning

No wonder you get tickets.

It's Saturday morning and here I am at work. For those of you who don't know I work front desk at hotel. And for the most part I really love my job, it helps that the hotel is a really nice one and we have other great members of staff. So any guest complaints are kept to minimum.

Today would be a great day if it wasn't for the first 90 minutes and the morons who got traffic tickets and now have to attend class. I spend most of my time pointing down the hallway saying "First or third door on your left.".

Okay we have a billboard in the lobby on the wall next to the hall that leads to the meeting rooms and on this board is the names of the classes. Not that having the names helps half the people don't speak english or don't even know the name of the class they are here for.

I put signs up saying that anyone from the traffic schools cannot have anything from the breakfast bar but are more than welcome to have coffee. Yet they don't read them or see them. Well that isn't surprising really, why else would they be getting tickets if they can't read signs. Or they are too busy looking around because they are lost.

And then you get the one or two who call because they are lost and have no idea where they are supposed to be going, or even where the class is.

Don't even get me started on the guests who see cockroaches in their room only for it too turn out to be crickets.. apparently we get those here in Arizona. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home