Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The 63rd Golden Globe Nominations announced

Of course a whole bunch of movies I have yet too see got nominated...

For the full list go here

I think Walk the Line should quite easily walk away with the Comedy or Musical award.

I'm happy that Johnny Depp got recognition for his Willy Wonka, and Matt Dillon getting a supporting actor nom for Crash.

The big thing for me is the golden globes TV awards... Best TV show Drama features 3 of five show that I actually watch and only one HBO nom this year in the form of Rome. Which I'm afraid to say will probably go ahead and beat Lost, Prison Break and Grey's Anatomy.

also note.. Best Actors in TV dramas noms for Patrick Dempsey (Grey's), Matthew Fox (Lost), Wentworth Miller (Prison Break) and Keifer Sutherland (24)... It will be hard to disappoint me with who wins that one.. it is rounded out with Hugh Laurie (House).

The Comedy TV series award has again Desperate Housewives plus the excellent My Name is Earl. And of course the comedy actress category is loaded with the Housewives in fact all four main members are there this year. The actor noms happily have Steve Carrell (Office) and Jason Lee (My Name is Earl) in there.

Finally for supporting actress in a TV show.. Sandra Oh (Grey's) and a supporting actor nod for Naveen Andrews (Lost).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home